51 CAL LEATHER ARC GLOVE
- Leather glove lined with Aramid fiber
- Kevlar stitching
- Shirred extended 16cm cuff
- Tan split cow leather palm 1.0 to 1.2mm with equivalent reinforcing.
- Tan split cow leather back 1.0 to 1.2mm, shirred.
- Yellow aramid knitted wrist cuff with tan split cow leather 0.8 to 1.0mm leather continuous pull
- 380g per pair (size L)
SIZING:8 – 11
- EN 388: 3X33D
- EN 407: X1XXXX
- 51 CAL/CM² arc-rated leather gloves
- High-cut level D
- High Abrasion Resistance
- High resistance to snatch, tear, cut, and heat
- Multi-layer protection provides flexibility, comfort, and excellent insulation.
SUITABLE FOR USE IN
- Power & Utility Companies
- Installation, maintenance & repairs of high voltage equipment